King Legend Series Professional Trombones
Long regarded as being the best-selling jazz trombones in the world, the King Legend series is known for its versatility and features.With a variety of bell sizes and materials as well as hand slides with amazingly smooth and quick action in a number of bore sizes, King remains the horn of choice for jazz players around the world.
“All King Legend Series horns are completely inspected in our ProShop to guarantee their quality. Horns that do not meet our standards is sent back to King.”
King Legend Trombones
The King Legend Series have all been renamed with their proper model names. For years, King used part numbers for their model number but players still referred to them by their traditional names. The “3B” was a “model 2103″… which was weird because we all knew it as the 3B… so they have finally corrected this and the 3B is once again officially, the 3B!
- 2B – .481″/.491″ Dual Bore with 7 3/8″ Bell
- Jiggs Whigham 2B – .491″ Bore with Lightweight Slide & 7 3/8″ Bell (no counterweight)
- 2B Plus – .500″ Bore with 7 3/8″ Bell
- 3B – .508″ Bore with 8″ Bell
- 3BL – .508″ Bore with Lightweight Slide & 8″ Bell
- 3B Plus – .525″ Bore with 8″ Bell
- 4B – .547″ Bore with 8 5/8″ Bronze Bell
Both the standard 3B and 4B models are available with an F-Rotor as well on special order.