The King Legend Series have all been renamed with their proper model names. For years, King used part numbers for their model number but players still referred to them by their traditional names. The “3B” was a “model 2103″… which was weird because we all knew it as the 3B… so they have finally corrected this and the 3B is once again officially, the 3B!
- 2B – .481″/.491″ Dual Bore with 7 3/8″ Bell
- Jiggs Whigham 2B – .491″ Bore with Lightweight Slide & 7 3/8″ Bell (no counterweight)
- 2B Plus – .500″ Bore with 7 3/8″ Bell
- 3B – .508″ Bore with 8″ Bell
- 3BL – .508″ Bore with Lightweight Slide & 8″ Bell
- 3B Plus – .525″ Bore with 8″ Bell
- 4B – .547″ Bore with 8 5/8″ Bronze Bell
Both the standard 3B and 4B models are available with an F-Rotor as well on special order.
Financing Starting at $48.43 per month
Based on 60 months and 12.99% annual percentage rate