Yamaha Bell Kit – SBK350
Complete Student Percussion with Wheeled Bag
Yamaha Total Percussion kits (also known referred to as a Bell Kit) give beginning percussion students an excellent value. They are an instrument that is easy to play, offer great performance value and possess a quality of sound consistent with the larger performance level instruments.
- Bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners using accidentals to find C, and allowing more 2-octave scale studies.
- By not including note names on the tone bar surface, this mode helps to facilitate a more realistic practice and performance thereby challenging students to develop at the same rate as other instruments.
- X-style bell stand with basket offer convenience and stability.
- Rolling bag with retractable handle aids in transport and stands upright without falling over.
- Note names included on stickers inside the case.
- Band director designed.
Find out more on Yamaha’s website at usa.yamaha.com
Don’t forget your method book:
There are no reviews yet.