Vandoren Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpieces
BD4 | BD5 | BD7
Vandoren is known worldwide for the performance, quality and value of their clarinet mouthpieces. The new Vandoren Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpieces features a new internal and external design. These developments offer the musician a full sound, rich in depth and color, especially in the upper register of the clarinet. The Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece line is becoming the most popular mouthpiece in their lineup and as a result, is expanding! Now available in 4 models:
- BD5 – 1.13mm tip with Medium Facing, A442
- BD5 13 Series – 1.13mm tip with Medium Facing, A440
- BD4 – 1.15+mm tip with Medium Long Facing
- BD7 – 1.33mm tip with Long Facing
The perfect balance between a dark, rich, yet compact sound. Like their reeds, all Vandoren clarinet mouthpiece models are made in France to Vandoren’s time tested designs and workmanship.
Other Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpiece Models
Check out all of the Vandoren Mouthpieces! Whether it is the traditional A442 models, the 13 Series or the Black Diamond, Vandoren has a mouthpiece to suit your needs!
Ligature Upgrade Options
Further enhance your purchase by choosing one of several discounted ligature upgrade options:
- Rico H-Ligature – Only $10 with Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece
- Bonade Inverted Ligature – Only $19 with Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece
- Rover VERSA Ligature – Only $45 with Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece
- Vandoren Optimum Ligature – Only $69 with Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece
Trial & Return Policy
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on the Vandoren Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpieces. There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
When we ship the mouthpiece, we install a blue protective film over the logo to help protect the logo from unrepairable scratches while it is being tested. We also install a tooth patch before shipping. This way you can test the mouthpiece without fear of damage. We recommend leaving these items on the mouthpiece during the testing phase and only to remove them after you have made the decision to keep the mouthpiece.
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.