Theo Wanne WATER Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
New 2nd Generation | Designed for Classical Sax
Theo Wanne has become the most respected mouthpiece maker on the market. Due to his fusion of revolutionary designs & manufacturing techniques with performance and craftsmanship, his mouthpieces are simply the best of the best. The new Elements Series Theo Wanne WATER Alto Sax mouthpiece is no exception!
The Theo Wanne WATER alto mouthpiece is designed for the needs of modern classical saxophone performance. Made from a new proprietary synthetic material that Theo refers to as “A.R.T.” (Acoustic Resonance Technology), this provide an extremely durable and resonant performance. The unique material is combined with a custom chamber throat and “Shark-Gill” baffle to help produce exceptional control, response and tonal richness at various volume dynamics.
Best of all, the Water is an affordable, high quality mouthpiece. If you are in the market for a new classical mouthpiece, make sure to try the Theo Wanne WATER Alto Sax Mouthpiece!!
Available in 1 size, at a .061″ Tip Opening (similar to a Vandoren Optimum AL3). Basic ligature and reed replacer cap included.
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on instruments and mouthpieces (excludes special order sizes). There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.
More information on Theo Wanne’s Website: WATER Alto Mouthpiece – Theo Wanne
- Small chamber for a full, yet clean yet articulate sound.
- Theo Wanne’s proprietary Shark-gill™ baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of classical mouthpiece history; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces.
- The ultimate all-around AND classical mouthpiece.
- The most expressive traditional sound you’ve ever heard!
- Retains the resistance and body to the sound classical musicians require.