Theo Wanne FIRE Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
New Elements Series | Bright & Powerful!
Theo Wanne has become the most respected mouthpiece maker on the market. Due to his fusion of revolutionary designs & manufacturing techniques with performance and craftsmanship, his mouthpieces are simply the best of the best. The new Theo Wanne Fire Alto Sax mouthpiece is no exception!
The Theo Wanne FIRE alto mouthpiece is the first mouthpiece released in the new ELEMENTS series. All the quality and sound you’ve come to admire in Theo Wanne mouthpieces, but at half the price! And still Made in the USA!
The Theo Wanne FIRE is bright and fiery! Power and flexibility that will make you want to turn up the heat!!
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll
- Powerful, big and fiery sound!
- Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long step baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
- Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold Plating (standard on metal mouthpieces)
- Ligature: The metal FIRE includes our new and unique two rail, single screw ligature
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on instruments and mouthpieces (excludes special order sizes). There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.