Theo Wanne DURGA 3 Bari Saxophone Mouthpiece
Power, Depth, Response, Perfection!
The DURGA bari sax mouthpiece has a rich and full contemporary sound.
It has a uniquely designed baffle (part of Theo’s patented interior design) coupled with deeply rounded inner side walls, and a special power version of his True Large Chamber. The power version of the True Large Chamber incorporates a power ring which radically tapers the True Large Chamber down to a small chamber giving it the full sound inherent in our True Large Chamber AND the power of a small chamber.
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on instruments and mouthpieces (excludes special order sizes). There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.
The DURGA bari mouthpiece produces a simply HUGE sound that takes the Baritone Saxophone to a whole new level. REALLY! The baritone saxophone feels like a an ‘improved’ instrument.
Also, due to the nature of the DURGA bari design it is exceedingly versatile and we recommend it for almost all types of music.
There has never been a mouthpiece designed like the DURGA bari. The secret to the DURGA lies in a uniquely designed baffle coupled with deeply rounded inner side walls and a special power version of Theo’s True Large Chamber incorporating a Power Ring. The Power Ring is a ring set at the back of the chamber that radically tapers the chamber down. This allows the mouthpiece to get all the benefits of our True Large Chamber AND the power inherent in small chamber mouthpieces.
- Versatile HUGE Sound appropriate for most types of music!
- Effortlessly fills the room!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.