Theo Wanne AMBIKA Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
Deep and Hauntingly Dark!
The AMBIKA soprano sax mouthpiece is the result of decades of R&D by Theo Wanne into large chamber mouthpieces. His goal was to achieve the full, lush tone of 1940’s vintage mouthpieces but with modern response & dynamics combined with his legendary quality.
Theo uses the highest quality, most resonant, hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces. By optimizing manufacturing techniques and recipes for hard rubber manufactured in the 1940s and 50s by the Meyer Bros., Otto Link, and Henry Chedeville, the rich resonant sound previously only available in vintage mouthpieces is BACK. There has never been a better hard rubber mouthpiece made….EVER!
- Built to outplay the best vintage mouthpieces with the projection necessary for modern music.
- A deep & hauntingly rich tone.
- Revolutionary True Large Chamber, no baffle, and rounded inner side walls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on instruments and mouthpieces (excludes special order sizes). There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.