Original Fibracell Soprano Sax Reeds
Original Model Closeout
Fibracell reeds have been an industry standard for musicians for years. Offering premium performance, exceptional durability and better consistency than cane reeds, the original Fibracell soprano sax reeds were the most trusted and widely used synthetic reed on the market!
Several years back, Fibracell replaced their original models with the Premier models. The older models utilized a “named” rather than a “numbered” strength. There were also some material differences in them. When the Premier models came out, we bought up as much of the Original Fibracell soprano sax models as we could find from all of our various suppliers. We did this because we had plenty of customers locally who preferred the original design.
We have decided to close out that remaining supply. Limited to stock on hand and absolutely no returns.
- Fibracell reeds are sold individually and last up to 6 times longer than cane, making them less expensive to use than cane!
- Brilliant overtones for a full, vibrant, resonant tone.
- Quick response for better articulation.
- Excellent pitch stability and intonation in all ranges, even for clarinet.
- The same “woody” tone as cane but with better sound projection.
Can I Return Them?
Unfortunately, we do not allow for reeds to be tested and returned – for obvious reasons (would you want to get one from us that had been played previously?). Fibracell reeds line up very similarly with all of the major brands on their strengths. They have a more refined strength comparison chart here: