Fibracell Soprano Sax Reeds
The Most Natural Feeling Synthetic Reed
Fibracell soprano sax reeds have been an industry standard for musicians for years. Offering premium performance, exceptional durability and better consistency than cane reeds, the Fibracell soprano sax reeds are the most trusted and widely used synthetic reed on the market!
Fibracell soprano sax reeds are made from a sophisticated composite of aerospace materials designed to precisely duplicate the way Nature constructs reed cane. Very stiff but sound absorbing Aramid fibers are suspended in a light weight resin formulation.
- Fibracell reeds are sold individually and last up to 6 times longer than cane, making them less expensive to use than cane!
- Brilliant overtones for a full, vibrant, resonant tone.
- Quick response for better articulation.
- Excellent pitch stability and intonation in all ranges, even for clarinet.
- The same “woody” tone as cane but with better sound projection.
Can I Return Them?
Unfortunately, we do not allow for reeds to be tested and returned – for obvious reasons (would you want to get one from us that had been played previously?). Fibracell reeds line up very similarly with all of the major brands on their strengths. They have a more refined strength comparison chart here:
Where are the Old Models – Medium Soft, Medium, etc…??
Fibracell has discontinued the traditional “named strength” models and has completely replaced them with the Premier models.