D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
Precision Machined from Solid Bar Rubber – Made in the USA
D’Addario Winds – the maker of Jazz Select reeds – following the success of the Select Jazz Alto Sax mouthpiece has continued their commitment by providing a true top tier, professional level jazz tenor sax mouthpiece at an affordable price. The new D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sax mouthpieces are precision made in the USA on the most advanced CNC equipment from a solid piece of rod rubber (rather than injection molding) in order to provide players with an unbelievable level of performance!
D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sax Mouthpiece Features:
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from premium quality rubber by a top team of musicians and engineers
- Milled, not molded, from solid rod rubber using D’Addario’s precise computer controlled manufacturing technology
- Medium Chambers for great response, tonal depth and projection
- Available in 4 vintage inspired sizes
Based on vintage Otto Link designs, the new D’Addario Select Jazz tenor sax mouthpiece provides amazing response & projection while offering a rich tonality in line with the finest vintage mouthpieces ever made!
D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sizes
The D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sax Mouthpiece will be available in 4 sizes.
- D6M – .100″ Tip (similar to Otto Link 7)
- D7M – .105″ Tip (similar to Otto Link 7*)
- D8M – .110″ Tip (similar to Otto Link 8)
- D9M – .115″ Tip (similar to Otto Link 8*)
Trial & Return Policy
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on the D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sax Mouthpieces. There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
When we ship the mouthpiece, we install a blue protective film over the logo to help protect the logo from unrepairable scratches while it is being tested. We also install a tooth patch before shipping. This way you can test the mouthpiece without fear of damage. We recommend leaving these items on the mouthpiece during the testing phase and only to remove them after you have made the decision to keep the mouthpiece.
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.