D’Addario Select Jazz Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
Precision Machined from Solid Bar Rubber – Made in the USA
Now available in sizes 5 – 8!
D’Addario Winds – the maker of Jazz Select reeds – has made a commitment to providing a true top tier, professional level jazz alto sax mouthpiece at an affordable price. Precision made in the USA on the most advanced CNC equipment from a solid piece of rod rubber (rather than injection molding) in order to provide players with an unbelievable level of performance!
D’Addario Select Jazz Alto Sax Mouthpiece Features:
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from premium quality rubber by a top team of musicians and engineers
- Milled, not molded, from solid rod rubber using D’Addario’s precise computer controlled manufacturing technology
- Medium Chambers for great response, tonal depth and projection
- Medium facing length for excellent feel and response as well as making the mouthpiece very reed friendly
- Available in 4 vintage inspired sizes
Vintage based design meets modern production techniques for an unmatched value!
FREE Rico H-Ligature!
The Rico H-Ligature is a modern day replica of the vintage Harrison ligatures. This ligature offers good reed seal in the four corners of the reed and is very easy to use. The give good tonal flexibility and performance. Includes a plastic cap that is vented and has rubber rails so that the cap fits securely on the ligature with no chance of sliding off when stored in case.
FREE with Select Jazz Alto Mouthpiece!!!
(Retail Value: $71.00)
D’Addario Select Jazz Alto Sizes
When launched, the D’Addario Select Jazz Alto Sax Mouthpiece was available in only sizes 5, 6 & 7. In November 2016, they released the new size 8 with a slightly longer facing than the other models.
- D5M – .073″ (similar to a modern 6)
- D6M – .078″ (similar to a modern 7)
- D7M – .083″ (similar to a modern 8)
- D8M – .088″ with Longer Facing
Trial & Return Policy
Kessler & Sons Music offers a 3 day trial / return policy by default on the D’Addario Select Jazz Alto Sax Mouthpieces. There are no cleaning fees or restocking fees (assuming that the item is returned in proper condition).
When we ship the mouthpiece, we install a blue protective film over the logo to help protect the logo from unrepairable scratches while it is being tested. We also install a tooth patch before shipping. This way you can test the mouthpiece without fear of damage. We recommend leaving these items on the mouthpiece during the testing phase and only to remove them after you have made the decision to keep the mouthpiece.
Please read our terms & conditions (link at the bottom of the page) for full details on this policy.