D’Addario Reserve Classic Clarinet Reeds
D’Addario Winds has made a commitment to providing a true top tier, professional level clarinet reeds that offer the highest performance and consistency while maintaining an affordable price. The D’Addario Reserve Classic clarinet reeds are precision made in the USA on the most advanced equipment in the industry from only the highest quality internode cane
The Reserve Classic clarinet reeds are a premium, thick blank, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone. Featuring a longer vamp for flexibility, squared tip corners for ease of response, and a thicker tip for clear articulation.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D’Addario’s own foreign fields
- Offered in boxes of ten (10)
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.5+ & 4.0+ strengths