D’Addario Reserve Bari Sax Reeds
Premium Cane | Made in the USA
D’Addario Winds has made a commitment to providing a true top tier, professional level saxophone reed that offer the highest performance and consistency while maintaining an affordable price. The D’Addario Reserve bari sax reeds are precision made in the USA on the most advanced equipment in the industry from only the highest quality internode cane
Reserve bari sax reeds are a premium, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D’Addario’s own foreign fields
- Offered in boxes of ten (5)
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength
D’Addario Reserve Bari Sax Reeds replaced Rico Reserve Classic Bari Sax Reeds
With the rebranding of the Reserve bari sax reeds away from “Rico Reserve” to “D’Addario Reserve”, the Reserve bari reeds received a manufacturing upgrade to better cane sorting through optical grading and D’Addario’s revolutionary digital manufacturing process. These changes help to make the D’Addario Reserve Bari Sax Reeds the most consistent high performance reed on the market.