Las Vegas Valley Curbside Services
Please note, all 3 of our stores are OPEN to the public (as long as customers follow the current mask mandate from the state). So we gladly welcome you to come in to our stores! However, for customers that are still not comfortable with coming in to a public place or who refuse to follow the current mask mandate, we also offer Curbside options.
Curbside Order Process
If you would rather place a curbside pickup order, please be aware of the following policies that we have put in place to best serve our customers, protect our staff and stay inside of the current government orders:
- Curbside pickup orders are best placed online using the appropriate forms (see below). We can also do curbside orders over the phone, but please note we are limited on staff and the online form is the best method to place an order.
- Payments must be done at time of curbside pickup. We do not allow for pre-payment of curbside orders
- If paying by card, the authorized cardholder must be present and show legal ID.
- All card payments will be processed via chip or magnetic stripe.
- Please note that we do not accept NFC based payments (i.e. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay)
- Employees will wear PPE during the entirety of the transaction.
Repair Curbside Drop-off
We are accepting curbside drop-off for repair services. We prefer that repairs are brought in by the customer so that our technicians can go over any repair issues that you are having. You will still want to use the form below to arrange your repair drop-off. Make sure to include good contact information and as much information as possible about your repair. Whether in store or via curbside, all incoming repairs will be quarantined for 3 days after drop off before our technicians will work on the instrument.