On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak ordered all non-essential business inside the state of Nevada to close to the public for 30 Days in response to COVID-19. This order has since been updated on March 20th. In response to this declaration, we made immediate changes to our business and have since modified them even further with the March 20th update. Until the restrictions on non-essential businesses are lifted, we will be making the following changes in our business schedule:
- We are still taking orders and serving our customers. All orders will still be shipped on time and under our normal schedule.
- For customers inside of Nevada, all orders of accessories over $25 will ship for free. No coupon will be needed, simply checkout online and once the threshold is hit, your shipping will be free!
Our main location at E.Charleston & Mojave will be available for customers by appointment. So if you are wanting to spend your time at home making music, we have the gear you need and will be here to help you sound the best you can! Due to the new mandates on March 20th, we cannot allow customers on premises at all. We are very good at being able to help you sort through the various brands & models of instruments, so if you are in the market, give us a call or send us an email.
- Our repair shop WILL stay open,
but is also available by appointment onlybut can only accept repairs via shipping companies. Customers cannot drop off repairs. The repair facility is located at our E.Charleston & Mojave location.
- All private lessons are cancelled until the restrictions are lifted by the state.
- Our locations on Cheyenne/Tenaya and Eastern/215 will be temporarily closed
for at least the first 2 weeks of this timeuntil the state of Nevada lifts the restrictions on non-essential businesses. If needed, we might open them up for appointments in the following 2+ weeks of the restrictions.
- Free Shipping for out of state web orders over $150 with a few restrictions. Valid on orders shipping inside the Contiguous USA only. Does not apply to bari saxes, bass clarinets or Euphoniums.
We care for our city, our state & all of our customers. We have been serving the Las Vegas music community for over 30 years and will continue to serve musician’s needs during this shut down of our state. Any future updates or changes to our policies during the Nevada Covid19 shutdown will be updated on this page.
f you would like to make an appointment, please use the form below. Stay safe and sane! The Kessler Family
Due to the new mandate effective March 20th, we are not able to take any appointments until the state lifts the restrictions on non-essential businesses.
If you have an instrument or other property of yours inside any of our facilities and are in need of them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to recover these items.